Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Part Time to Full Time
- Field Staff
- Mid Level
LOOKING FOR EVENING AND NIGHT SHIFT NURSES FOR THE PITTSBURGH NORTHSIDE AREA
Are you an LPN looking for a career change?
Are you looking for a more flexible schedule?
$33 an hour
Apply with us here at Med Plus Staffing to join our team!
We have an opportunity available for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in Long-Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in the Northside of Pittsburgh, Pa. Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- 1 year of nursing experience is preferred
- Both experienced and newly certified Nursing encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate is dependable, compassionate, punctual, and enjoys helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic, and be able to work with all types of people.
Benefits And Perks:
- Flexible Schedule
- Full-time/ Part-Time Availability
- Long-Term Opportunities
- Top Pay
The Following Credentials Are Required:
- Valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Certification
- Valid TB 2-Step Documentation
- Recent Physical (within the last 2 years)
- CPR Certification
- Positive Background Check
- Negative Drug Screen
- COVID-19 Vaccination or Approved Legal Exemption
Med Plus Staffing is a medical staffing organization dedicated to providing outstanding staffing solutions in order to improve the quality of health care for the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.