Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Are you a CNA looking for a career change?
Are you looking for a more flexible schedule?
$19 - $23 an hour
Apply with us here at Med Plus Staffing to join our team!
Who We Are:
Med Plus Staffing is a premier healthcare employer headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, dedicated to providing outstanding staffing solutions that improve the quality of healthcare in Southwestern Pennsylvania. When you join Med Plus, you become part of a team committed to ensuring the highest level of care for all patients. We strive to hire excellent professionals devoted to making a positive and meaningful impact on patient outcomes in a variety of direct care settings.
We aim to provide each and every team member with competitive wages and flexible scheduling for opportunities that offer a well-earned work-life balance.
Who We’re Looking For:
Med Plus Staffing is seeking an experienced and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team to work in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas. As a CNA, you will be working alongside highly skilled clinicians to provide essential care to patients and assist them in daily activities such as bathing, eating, and toileting.
The ideal candidate is passionate about providing superior care through a demonstrated understanding of patient needs. In addition, this candidate is empowered, punctual, reliable, and thrives in a dynamic environment where inventive problem-solving skills are crucial.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Instill confidence and trust in patients in a competent and caring manner. Provide hygiene and daily living assistance. Support the patient with meals as needed. Ambulate, turn, and position patients as required.
- Check vital signs and weight. Perform sugar and acetone urine testing and specimen collection. Administer non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sit, and therapeutic baths.
- Maintain the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment and ensure that patient rooms are clean and in orderly condition, including making beds.
- Manage any specialized training and, if applicable, perform additional and technical tasks pertinent to the assigned patient or area.
- Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time as scheduled. Complies with all Med Plus Staffing policies, procedures, and reporting requirements.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications:
The ideal Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) candidate must possess strong clinical skills to react decisively in emergency situations and impeccable verbal and written communication skills. In addition, this candidate must have the ability to work as a valuable part of a team. Both experienced and newly certified Nursing Assistants are encouraged to apply.
The following credentials are required:
- Valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification
- Valid CPR Certification
- Valid TB 2-Step Documentation
- Recent Physical
- Completed Background Check
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid Religious or Medical Exemption)
Why Choose Med Plus Staffing:
The Med Plus Staffing local administrative and scheduling support team is available by phone 24/7 and will passionately and tirelessly help you achieve your work-life balance and income goals. Our close relationships with client facilities and staff ensure that you receive the best possible rates and the most stable and flexible scheduling to support your career.
- Flexible Work Scheduling
- Ability to Immediately Start
- Weekday and Weekend Shift Availability
- All Shifts Available
- 8 Hours for Morning, Evening, and Night
- 12 Hour Shifts and Doubles
- Flexible Start and End times
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Enhanced Pay Opportunities When Applicable
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Long-Term and Contract Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
- Benefits Packages Available
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Apply today and get a quick response to your application from a Med Plus Staff Team Member!