Registered Nurse (RN)
Are you an RN looking for a career change?
We are looking for an RN that interested in contracting in the Johnstown area:
36+ hours per week with three overnight 12hr shifts from 6:00 pm - 6:30 am
$40 - $55 an hour.
Apply with us here at Med Plus Staffing to join our team!
Who We Are:
Med Plus Staffing is a premier healthcare employer headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, dedicated to providing outstanding staffing solutions that improve the quality of healthcare in Southwestern Pennsylvania. When you join Med Plus, you become part of a team committed to ensuring the highest level of care for all patients. We strive to hire excellent professionals devoted to making a positive and meaningful impact on patient outcomes in a variety of direct care settings.
We aim to provide each and every team member with competitive wages and flexible scheduling for opportunities that offer a well-earned work-life balance.
Who We’re Looking For:
Med Plus Staffing is seeking an experienced and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing Facility, Nursing Home in Johnstown, PA.
The ideal candidate is passionate about providing superior care through a demonstrated understanding of patient needs. In addition, this candidate is empowered, punctual, reliable, and thrives in a dynamic environment where inventive problem-solving skills are crucial.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Supervise nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and coordinated care delivery.
- Monitor patient vitals and maintain patient medical records.
- Administer medical treatments and provide support as directed.
- Ensure that patients' needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Manage any specialized training and, if applicable, perform additional and technical tasks pertinent to the assigned patient or area.
- Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time as scheduled. Complies with all Med Plus Staffing policies, procedures, and reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate is dependable, compassionate, punctual, and enjoys helping others. In addition, this person must be reliable, empathetic, and able to work with all types of people.
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
The ideal Registered Nurse (RN) candidate must possess strong clinical skills to react decisively in emergency situations and impeccable verbal and written communication skills. In addition, this candidate must have the ability to work as a valuable part of a team. Experienced Registered Nurses are encouraged to apply.
The following credentials are required:
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Valid BLS/CPR Certification
- Valid TB 2-Step Documentation
- Recent Physical
- Completed Background Check
- Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19 (or have a valid Religious or Medical Exemption)
Why Choose Med Plus Staffing:
The Med Plus Staffing local administrative and scheduling support team is available by phone 24/7 and will passionately and tirelessly help you achieve your work-life balance and income goals. Our close relationships with client facilities and staff ensure that you receive the best possible rates and the most stable and flexible scheduling to support your career.
- Flexible Work Scheduling
- Ability to Immediately Start
- 8 Hours for Morning, Evening, and Night
- 12 Hour Shifts and Doubles
- Paid onsite training
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Enhanced Pay Opportunities When Applicable
- Supervisor Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Long-Term Contract Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
- Benefits Packages Available
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Apply today and get a quick response to your application from a Med Plus Staff Team Member!