Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Irwin, PA
- Full Time
- Field Staff
- Entry Level
Are you a CNA looking for a career change?
Are you looking for a more flexible schedule?
$17 -$20 an hour MOSTLY EVENING AND SOME NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Apply with us here at Med Plus Staffing to join our team!
Med Plus Staffing is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team to work at a nursing facility in Irwin/ North Huntingdon, Pa. The CNA will provide nursing care to patients and assist them in daily activities such as bathing, eating, and toileting.
The ideal candidate is dependable, compassionate, punctual, and enjoys helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic, and be able to work with all types of people.
Benefits And Perks:
- Flexible Schedule
- Full-time/Part time Availability
- Long-Term Opportunities
- Top Pay
- Patient care – Instill confidence and trust in patients in a competent and caring manner. Provide hygiene and daily living assistance. This could include toileting, bathing, and assisting patients with showers. Support the patient with meals as needed. Ambulate, turn, and position patients as required.
- Medical needs – Check vital signs and weight. Perform sugar and acetone urine testing and specimen collection. Administer non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz, and therapeutic baths.
- Professional development – Maintain any specialized training and, if applicable, perform additional and specialized tasks pertinent to the assigned patient or area
- Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Both experienced and newly certified Nursing Assistants encouraged to apply.
The Following Credentials Are Required:
- Valid CNA Certification
- Valid TB 2-Step Documentation
- Recent Physical (within the last 2 years)
- Positive Background Check
- Negative Drug Screen
Med Plus Staffing is a medical staffing organization dedicated providing outstanding staffing solutions in order to improve the quality of health care for the Southwestern Pennsylvania region.